Comprehensive Features and Benefits List
User Features and Benefits
- Easy to use -- Simple, intuitive, and unique click-to-reserve design.
- Configuratble for hourly and/or daily reservations. Any sets or groups of hours up to all 24 can be configured to be offered for reservations. Individual resources can have their own configurable set of available hours.
- Password protected so only you can make or cancel your reservations.
- Forgot your password? No problem. On request, the system will email your password only to you. You may change your password at any time.
- Availability view is user configurable to show from one to 31 days of availability information for all resources in a group starting at any specified date. Unlike other systems which show when a resource is already reserved and thus force users to figure out when the resource is actually available, our system gives them what they really need. They don't care so much to see that a resource is not available, they want to quickly see when a resource is available. Availability is displayed symbolically and with color so it is easy to use regardless of how many reservations exist.
- Reservation view shows availability and existing reservations for a specific resource on the day of interest and allows reserving, canceling, or wait-listing multiple hours or full days.
- Waiting lists. If the resource you want is already reserved you can put yourself on a waiting list and, depending on the configuration, automatically be assigned the reservation when a cancellation occurs or be notified via email when it becomes available.
- Make reservations up to two years in advance.
- Email confirmations of each reservation or cancellation are sent both to the user and the system manager. Users may have multiple email addresses.
- My Reservations report shows all of your reservations and waiting list requests on one screen, and at the click of a button.
- One-click access to important details about each resource, including a picture.
- Available 24-hours a day and 365-days a year from anywhere you can connect to the Internet.
- Wireless access from your web-enabled smart phone or Wi-Fi enabled device such as an iPod, iPad, tablet, etc.
- No-spam policy. U-Reserve-It.com is committed to keeping your email addresses private and will not sell or otherwise release your email addresses to anyone.
- Members-only bulletin board provides a place to post messages, announcements, items for sale, etc.
- Aircraft Systems:
- FAA Biennial Flight and Medical review date reminders
- Track and enforce TSA required AOA (Air Operations Area) badge validity
- CFI (Certified Flight Instructor) scheduling support
- Logged in user's future reservations
- Resources in system
- Instructor user's student-linked reservations
Administration Features and Benefits
- Private - you determine in advance who may reserve your resources (aircraft, cars or boats).
- Any number of users.
- Any number of resources.
- Any number of reservations.
- Low cost. Click here to calculate what your cost will be.
- Easily pays for itself
- First month free for your evaluation of the system.
- Instant system creation 24 hours a day via our on-line order form. Your system can be up and running in minutes.
- Monthly billing of a predictable amount, no variable costs, no surprises.
- 24-hour access by users, plus elimination of double-booking mistakes, can increase utilization and increase rentals.
- Group your resources by type, rental cost, location, or any other classification.
- Configurable to show or hide reservation owner's names depending on who is viewing the reservations.
All users may be permitted to see the names attached to individual
reservations or you may tell the system to show names only to the
manager. If Bob Smith is logged in he would always see his name on
his reservations but all other reservations would simply say "Booked"
instead of the reservation owner's name.
- Optionally restrict individual user's access to a sub-set of your resources, such as those they are qualified to fly.
- Optionally limit the sum of future days of reservations by individual users.
- Optionally limit reservation creation to a sliding period in the future, such as 90 days.
- Optionally prohibit reservation creation beyond a fixed date.
- Aircraft systems can optionally prohibit reservation creation by users beyond their biennial or medical certification/review date.
- Only managers may add or remove resources and users, enable/disable individual resources and users, and configure the system on-line.
- Flexible support for linking instructors (CFIs) to reservations. Click here for details about instructor support.
- Configurable wait-list support allows you to choose to enable wait-lists and whether the system should automatically assign reservations to the first person in line or just notify everyone on the wait list when a cancellation occurs.
- Only you and your users can see reservations in the system.
- Email confirmations of all reservations, cancellations, and other system activities are sent to up to two system managers.
- Public access (anonymous) is possible via an optional read-only view of resource availability. You can put a link to your public access page on your web site.
- Policy page where you can list your policies for the reservation and use of your resources.
- News and Announcements page where you can communicate short-term information to your users.
- System Statistics report lets you view activity and future demand and utilization of your resources.
- Routine scheduled maintenance can be blocked out in advance on a resource-by-resource basis.
- Inhibit new reservations of individual resources if the resource is not available due to repairs or other reasons.
- Data export utility allows you to download data from your reservation system at any time for import into Excel, Access, or another database or application.
- Track actual resource usage of time, miles or engine hours, fuel.
- Reservations for all resources on the current day
- All existing reservations between two dates
- Wait-list future (excess demand) report
- Wait-list history (unsatisifed demand) report
- User details
- Resources in system
- System Statistics
- Instructor-linked reservations
- Reports can be sorted by date, user, or resource
- Link to your web site
- Add a login form to your web site
- No software to install or maintain
- No advertising
- Free technical support via email