Aircraft Reservation Systems
Pilot Features and Benefits
- Easy to use -- Simple, intuitive, and unique click-to-reserve design.
- Configuratble for hourly and/or daily reservations. Any sets or groups of hours up to all 24 can be configured to be offered for reservations. Individual aircraft can have their own configurable set of available hours.
- Password protected so only you can make or cancel your reservations.
- Forgot your password? No problem. On request, the system will e-mail your password only to you. You may change your password at any time.
- Availability view is user configurable to show from one to 31 days of availability information for all the planes in a group starting at any specified date. Unlike other systems which show when an aircraft is already reserved and thus force users to figure out when the plane is actually available, our system gives them what they really need. They don't care so much to see that a plane is not available, they want to quickly see when a plane is available. Availability is displayed symbolically and with color so it is easy to use regardless of how many reservations exist.
- Reservation view shows availability and existing reservations for a specific plane on the day of interest and allows reserving, canceling, or wait-listing multiple hours or full days.
- Waiting lists. If the plane you want is already reserved you can put yourself on a waiting list and, depending on the configuration, automatically be assigned the reservation when a cancellation occurs or be notified via e-mail when it becomes available.
- Make reservations up to two years in advance.
- E-mail confirmations of each reservation or cancellation are sent both to the pilot and the system manager. Pilots may have multiple e-mail addresses.
- My Reservations report shows all of your reservations and waiting list requests on one screen, and at the click of a button.
- One-click access to important details about each aircraft, including a picture.
- FAA Biennial Flight and Medical review date reminders
- Track AOA (Air Operations Area) badge validity
Support for tracking and enforcing expiration dates of pilot's TSA required General Aviation
AOA (Air Operations Area) badges. The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has issued a new
Security Directive requiring all individuals who have unescorted access to
the Air Operations Area at airports to undergo a TSA Security Threat Assessment as
well as have in their possession a new General Aviation Air Operations
Area identification badge. Badges are issued for two year periods.
- CFI scheduling support
- Available 24-hours a day and 365-days a year from anywhere you can connect to the Internet.
- Wireless access from your web-enabled smart phone or Wi-Fi enabled PDA such as a Palm Pilot, Handspring Visor, Compaq iPAQ, etc.
- No-spam policy. U-Reserve-It.com is committed to keeping your e-mail address private and will not sell or otherwise release your e-mail address to anyone.
- Members-only bulletin board provides a place to post messages, announcements, items for sale, etc.
System Manager Features and Benefits
- Private - you determine in advance who may reserve your planes.
- Any number of pilots.
- Any number of planes.
- Any number of reservations.
- Low cost. Calculate what your cost will be by clicking here.
- First month free for your evaluation of the system.
- Instant system creation 24 hours a day via our on-line order form. Your system can be up and running in minutes.
- Monthly billing of a predictable amount, no variable costs, no surprises.
- 24-hour access by pilots, plus elimination of double-booking mistakes, can increase utilization and increase rentals.
- Group your aircraft by type, rental cost, location, or any other classification.
- Configurable to show or hide pilot names depending on who is viewing the reservations.
All users may be permitted to see the names attached to individual reservations or you may tell the system to show names only to the
manager. If Bob Smith is logged in he would always see his name on his reservations but all other reservations would simply say Booked
instead of the pilot name.
- Optionally restrict individual pilot's access to a sub-set of your aircraft, such as those they are qualified to fly.
- Optionally limit the sum of future days of reservations by individual pilots.
- Optionally limit reservation creation to a sliding period in the future, such as 90 days.
- Optionally prohibit reservation creation beyond a fixed date.
- Optionally prohibit reservation creation by pilots beyond their biennial or medical certification review dates.
- Only managers may add or remove planes and pilots, enable/disable individual planes and users, and configure the system on-line.
- Flexible support for linking instructors (CFIs) to reservations. Click here for details about instructor support.
- Configurable wait-list support allows you to choose to enable wait-lists and whether the system should automatically assign reservations to the first person in line or just notify everyone on the wait list when a cancellation occurs.
- Only you and your pilots can see reservations in the system.
- E-mail confirmations of all reservations, cancellations, and other system activities are sent to up to two system managers.
- Public access (anonymous) is possible via an optional read-only view of aircraft availability. You can put a link to your public access page on your web site.
- Policy page where you can list your policies for the reservation and use of your aircraft.
- News and Announcements page where you can communicate short-term information to your pilots.
- System Statistics report lets you view activity and future demand and utilization of your aircraft.
- Routine aircraft maintenance can be blocked out in advance on a plane-by-plane basis.
- Inhibit new reservations of individual planes if the plane is not available due to repairs or other reasons.
- Data export utility allows you to download data from your reservation system at any time for import into Excel, Access, or another database or application.
- Reservations for all planes on the current day
- All existing reservations between two dates
- Wait-list future (excess demand) report
- Wait-list history (unsatisifed demand) report
- Pilot detail
- Airplanes in system
- System Statistics
- Instructor-linked reservations
- Reports can be sorted:
- By date
- By pilot
- By plane
- Link to your web site
- No software to install or maintain
- No advertising
- Free technical support
- Easily pays for itself